Thursday, January 10, 2013

I AM BECAUSE WE ARE



Ubuntu is a traditional African Philosophy that offers us rich lessons on teaming and relating with the world.  Ubuntu speaks particularly about the fact that you cannot explore, achieve and enjoy as a human being in isolation.  Here are simple yet powerful tenets from UBUNTU on the right attitude one needs to carry for teaming up.

Team up says ubuntu

** I believe that teamwork divides the task and multiplies success

** I don’t need the five best players, but the five that team together

** I am good but I cannot be great without working with others

** I am open and available to others at all times

** I do not feel threatened that others are able and good

** If we can laugh together we can work together

** I need to trust men for them to be true to me

** If we team up while ordinary we can deliver extraordinary results

** It is not a question of how well the process works, but how well we work together

** I believe that I cannot get there unless everybody gets there

** Our  strength lies in our differences and not in similarities

** I am because we are


.. .. .. ..

2 comments: