Saturday, August 4, 2012

MEERA JASMIN .. LOVING MANDALIN RAJESH


Following my heart .. is a music album directed and composed   by Mandolin Rajesh .. he is the brother of famous Mandolin Srinivas. which was today released in Sathyam Theatre.  This album was released by Actor Kamalhasan.


In this album Meera Jasmin was acted. She too obviously attended the function.  She informed to the press that I donot want to act more and more film.  I am selective, now I am acting in a Malayalam film .. this film is political film


First I do not like to act in this Music Album.  But Rajesh requested me to act.  Because of Rajesh only I acted in this 
Album.


She too admitted that I am loving more than my heart.   We have not yet think about our marriage. 


Do not worry Meera.... Rajesh is "FOLLOWING YOUR HEART"..............
.........

No comments:

Post a Comment